6 Monuments Declared Of National Importance By Archaeological Survey - (National News)
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) declared 6 monuments as ‘protected and of national importance’ under the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958, in 2018.
Now total number of protected sites or Monuments under ASI are 3693.
These 6 monuments are :
• 125-year-old Old High Court Building in Nagpur, Maharashtra,
• 2 Mughal era monuments in Agra- Haveli of Agha Khan and Hathi Khana,
• The Neemrana Baori in Alwar district of Rajasthan,
• The Group of Temples in Ranipur Jharail in Bolangir district of Odisha,
• The Vishnu Temple in Kotali, Pithoragarh district in Uttarakhand.